- 1/2 cup rice flour, white
- 1/2 cup flour, gluten free
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cup cherries
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a large bowl combine the flour, milk, lemon juice and oil. Cover with a towel or plate and let sit for 7-24 hours.
- Grease a 7×11 baking dish. Heat the oven to 350*F.
- In a medium bowl combine the fruit, cinnamon, 2 Tbsp. sugar and 2 Tbsp. tapioca flour. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake the fruit for 10 minutes while you prepare the topping.
- Add the egg, 1/4 cup sugar, baking soda and salt to the soaked flour. Beat well until combined and any lumps are removed.
- Remove the pan from the oven and spread the cake batter on top. Return the pan to the oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Allow the cake to cool for at least 20 minutes before serving so the fruit mixture can thicken.
Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 279mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g