Fruited Turkey PaniniPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 4 slice (1 oz) cheddar cheese
- 4 serving TURKEY BREAST, DELI SLICED
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup CANTALOUPE
- Heat sandwich press (or skillet if you do not have a sandwich press). Thinly slice apples, removing the core area.
- Spread one side of the bread slices with butter; spread the other side with mustard. Top the mustard on 4 slices of bread with cheese, turkey, and apple slices. Add remaining 4 slices of bread to form sandwiches, buttered sides facing out.
- Place into sandwich press and heat through, approximately 5 minutes. If using a skillet, flip sandwich when golden. Slice in half.
- Slice cucumber, cutting into shapes if a small food cutter is available. Slice cantaloupe.
- Serve each sandwich with cucumber shapes, cantaloupe slices, and any leftover apples slices on the side.
Calories: 502kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 1060mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 19g