- 1 can tuna, canned in water
- 3/4 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/8 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seed
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium pear
- 2 fruit clementine
- 1/2 cup, sliced ALMONDS
- 4 leaf lettuce, romaine
- 4 medium carrot
- Drain tuna and mix in a bowl with yogurt, parsley (to taste), dill, onion powder, nutmeg, paprika, salt and pepper. Chop pear and mandarin oranges; add to tuna along with almonds.
- Layer 4 pieces of bread with tuna salad and lettuce. Top with additional slice of bread and cut sandwiches in half.
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks; serve with sandwich along with any extra pears or clementines.
Calories: 388kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 531mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 22g