- 1 standard pie crust, frozen
- 1 medium kiwi
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup strawberries
- Set frozen pie crust out to thaw (or make your own!). Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Press sections of thawed crust into mini tart shells or muffin cups.
- Bake about 15 minutes until the crust begins to brown; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, chop the fruit into small pieces.
- Fill each crust with fruit, and enjoy!
Calories: 99kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g