- 1 cup pieces mango
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 cup blackberries, frozen
- 1 ounce coconut flakes
- 2 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- If using frozen berries, chop all fruit into smaller pieces.
- Leave in fridge to defrost over night. If not completely frozen by morning, rinse with cold water in a colander until defrosts the remainder of the way.
- Sprinkle with coconut
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Slice whole wheat pita with a pizza wheel into wedges.
- Arrange on a baking sheet. Drizzle with a small amount of melted butter. Alternatively, use a small amount of oil inside a spritzer.
- Combine the cinnamon and the sugar. Sprinkle over pitas.
- Bake at 425 for about 5 minutes, or until pita crisps begin to get crispy.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 128mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g