- 2 fruit MANGO, FRESH
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 medium (3″ dia) apple
- 1/2 cup, unthawed blackberries, frozen
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 pita, small (4″ dia) pita, whole wheat
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Chop and mix fruit with coconut.
- Slice pita into triangles, place on baking sheet and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake for 4-5 minutes, or until crisped.
- Serve with fruit salsa for dipping.
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 186mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 28g