- 2 cup strawberries, frozen, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- Place fruit and honey in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently. The fruit should begin to break down while it cooks, but using a fork or potato masher will help with this as well.
- In a small bowl, stir together cornstarch and water until cornstarch is dissolved; pour into fruit mixture. Simmer 5 minutes or until thickened and no longer cloudy, stirring often. Allow to cool.
- Add two tablespoons fruit compote to each of 4 bowls or cups, then top each with 1/2 cup yogurt.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 83mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 25g