- 1 cup, chunks pineapple
- 1 medium apple
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 cup cabbage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserving 2 tablespoons of the juice. Set aside separately.
- Chop apple and bell pepper; shred carrot and cabbage. Toss together in a large bowl along with the pineapple chunks.
- Using a sealable container or jar, add reserved juice, oil, honey, ground ginger, salt, and lemon juice. Shake to combine.
- Pour over salad, and toss to coat. Serve immediately or chill for 2 hours before serving.
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 93mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 16g