- 8 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 15 ounce pineapple, canned in 100% juice
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup vinegar, white wine
- 1/8 cup mustard, dijon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- Boil the pasta until al dente, according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Drain pineapple, reserving the liquid. Chop broccoli, bell pepper, celery, and green onion.
- Add all veggies, including peas, to a large mixing bowl along with the pineapple and cooked pasta.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the reserved juice, oil, vinegar, mustard, and spices. Pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for later.
Calories: 361kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 57mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 22g