Fruit and Cream Cheese Toast with GrapefruitPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 2 slices toast and 1/2 grapefruit
- 8 slice bread, multi-grain
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup blueberries
- 4 medium grapefruit
- Toast the bread in a toaster oven.
- Spread with 1 tablespoon cream cheese per slice.
- Top with blueberries or other fruit.
- Serve with half a grapefruit.
Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 306mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 27g