- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/8 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 4 rice cakes, brown rice, multigrain
- 1 cup strawberries
- Mix peanut butter with cocoa powder and a splash of almond milk (adjust according to consistency).
- Stir together and spread on rice cakes.
- Freeze for about an hour or until hardened.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 167mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g