- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 8 large egg
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 cup, cubes honeydew
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Peel and shred the sweet potato. Coat a pie pan with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Add potato shreds and season with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool to the touch. Press potatoes down firmly into pie pan to form crust.
- Slice onion. Drizzle skillet with remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil and heat over medium. Cook onions until softened. Cover and continue to cook until caramelized.
- Whisk eggs. Add spinach, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Pour into crust and top with onions. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until eggs are completely baked through.
- Serve frittata with honeydew.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 377mg | Sodium: 579mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g