- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 large egg
- 1 stalk green onion
- 10 ounce frozen vegetables, mixed
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1/8 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- 2 cup carrots, baby
- Cook rice as directed on package; set aside. Chop green onion and shell edamame (if needed).
- Heat sesame oil in a wok over medium heat. Whisk eggs together and add to wok, stirring to scramble and cooking until no longer runny. Add green onion, veggies, and edamame. Cook and stir until veggies have thawed. Add in cooked rice and soy sauce. Toss to coat and heat through: 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with pineapple chunks and baby carrots on the side.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 656mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 14g