- 4 large egg
- 4 slice bread, sprouted, whole grain
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 medium banana
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Crack one egg at a time into hot skillet. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes until whites are solid and yolk rests nicely on top. Flip and cook approximately 1 minute more.
- Slice avocado and tomato. Toast bread and spread each slice with 1/2 tablespoon of butter; top with a slice of tomato, 1/4 of the avocado slices, and an egg.
- Serve with bananas on the side.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 201mg | Sodium: 258mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 17g