- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 teaspoon mustard
- 4 leaf inner lettuce
- 4 cup watermelon
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray. Add eggs and cook until no longer runny, cooking yolk as desired.
- Toast bread and slice tomato.
- Spread mustard onto 4 slices of bread, then top each with an egg, a piece of lettuce, a tomato slice, and another bread slice.
- Serve immediately with watermelon on the side.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 422mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g