- 2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup water
- Combine dry ingredients. Add oil and work in with a fork or hands until oil particles are dispersed. Add water, stirring to make a soft dough.
- Divide into 6-7 balls.
- Flatten, cover with plastic wrap, and let stand for ten minutes.
- Roll on floured surface until very thin and 8-10 inches in diameter.
- Cook on un-greased or slightly oiled frying pan over medium heat until brown spots appear.
- Sprinkle with a dash of extra salt
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 298mg | Fiber: 4g