- 2 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- In a large bowl (or blender), beat together egg, milk, water and melted butter. Beat in flour and salt until smooth.
- Heat a medium, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place 1/4 cup of crepe batter into center of pan, tilting to coat the bottom. Cook until golden brown on one side, about 1-2 minutes. Flip to brown the other side. Set aside each crepe; continue with remaining batter.
- Slice strawberries and then assemble. Place a line of overlapping strawberries down the center of each crepe and roll it up. Top with yogurt; or place yogurt inside of crepe with strawberries. Repeat with remaining crepes.
- Makes 8 crepes; 2 crepes per serving.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 224kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 147mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g