- 2 medium peach
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- Cut peaches and remove the pit (and the skin if desired).
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add ice if desired until the preferred consistency is reached (or try using frozen peaches instead).
- Toast bread and top with butter.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 186mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g