- 4 large egg
- 1/4 fruit pineapple
- 1 fruit MANGO, FRESH
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 medium (2-1/2″ dia) tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 8 tortilla (approx 7-8″ dia) tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/4 oz cream cheese
- 1 spray , about 1/3 second (1 NLEA serving) cooking spray
- Heat skillet over medium heat; cook each egg individually, to desired doneness; as they finish cooking, be sure to cover until all four eggs have been cooked.
- Chop all fruits into small pieces; mix cream cheese in with the fruit.
- Spread equally among four whole wheat tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas to make a “sandwich.”
- With your skillet still hot, cook both sides of each quesadilla until crispy.
Calories: 528kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 219mg | Sodium: 708mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 22g