- 1 each cooking spray
- 12 oz salmon
- 2 fruit (2″ dia) lime
- 3/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2/3 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 16 spear ASPARAGUS
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium apple
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and place salmon in dish. Whisk together juice of two limes, add 1/2 tsp black pepper (freshly ground is best) and the honey. Pour over salmon. Bake for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- While fish bakes, cook quinoa as directed on package. Set aside covered until ready to serve.
- Season asparagus with salt and remaining pepper. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat; toss in asparagus; cook until crisp-tender, approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Serve salmon with quinoa, asparagus spears and apple slices.
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 347mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 21g