- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 wooden skewers
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 2 cup blueberries
- Cut bread into large flowers (or whatever shape desired) using a large cookie cutter.
- Spray large griddle with cooking spray and preheat.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla. Dip bread into egg wash and place onto hot griddle, browning on each side. Carefully place skewers into each slice of bread like a lollipop.
- Serve with maple syrup for dipping and blueberries on the side.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 343mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 24g