- 1 loaf bread, french
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, white
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium zucchini
- 10 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise and place cut-side up on the pan.
- Press or mince garlic and stir it into the cream cheese; spread evenly over each bread half.
- Chop or slice mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini, and olives and add to the bread. Spray gently with cooking spray or drizzle with olive oil, then sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 15 minutes or just until vegetables begin to brown. Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 425°F.
- Sprinkle cheese over pizzas, return to oven, and bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese has melted.
- Cut each pizza in half, and serve with chopped cantaloupe on the side.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 848mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 14g