- 12 ounce salmon
- 3 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 3 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 none new potatoes, red or white
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 medium orange
- Heat outdoor grill to 375°F.
- Poke a few small holes into potatoes and wrap with foil. Place onto hottest area of grill for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, lay out 4 large pieces of foil; add a piece of salmon to each. Mince garlic and sprinkle over salmon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, olive oil, vinegar, thyme, salt, and pepper; drizzle onto salmon and wrap tightly in the foil.
- Wrap broccoli in foil as well (separate from the salmon).
- Place salmon and broccoli onto hot grill with potatoes. Cook salmon for 15 minutes or until it flakes easily with a fork. The broccoli should only take 5-10 minutes for a crisp tender texture.
- Serve salmon alongside potatoes, broccoli, and oranges.
Calories: 547kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 187mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 21g