- 4 piece flatbread, plain
- 4 tbsp pesto
- 4 serving TURKEY BREAST, DELI SLICED
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 slice (1 oz) Muenster cheese
- 1 pepper, large (3-3/4″ long, 3″ dia) bell pepper, yellow
- 2 cup chopped (1/2″ pieces) cauliflower
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 2 cup, whole strawberries
- Preheat sandwich press, or stovetop griddle to heat sandwich.
- Slice bread in half, spread one side with pesto, top with turkey, spinach, cheese and second half of focaccia. Heat sandwich in a sandwich press until cheese melts. Serve with pepper slices, cauliflower bites and ranch dressing for dipping; strawberries on the side.
Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 1395mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g