- 2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 3 tablespoon sugar, turbinado
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 4 medium orange
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon to a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, vanilla and egg. Melt butter, cool slightly, and gradually add to wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and whisk together until smooth. Allow batter to rest for 1-2 minutes.
- Spray a griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium. Once hot, add 1/4 cup of batter per each pancake. Once the pancake has begun to bubble, flip and cook for 1-2 minutes longer until cooked through. Remove from heat and continue with remaining batter until all has been used.
- Top with maple syrup and serve with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 599kcal | Carbohydrates: 104g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 723mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 29g