- 1 1/4 cup pastry flour, whole wheat
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 2 medium banana
- Spray griddle with cooking spray and preheat to medium.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, buttermilk, and coconut milk. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter and gradually add to liquid while whisking.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk together until no longer lumpy. Fold in 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- Pour batter onto hot griddle, 1/4 cup per pancake. Cook until pancakes begin to bubble, then flip and cook for 1-2 minutes longer until golden brown. Continue until all batter has been used.
- Top pancakes with remaining butter and chopped pecans; drizzle with honey and sprinkle with remaining coconut. Serve with banana slices on the side.
Calories: 551kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 421mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 28g