- 2 medium russet potato
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 none COOKING SPRAY
- 4 large egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 cup grapes
- Peel potatoes and then cut into small cubes; toss in a bowl with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil. Mix to coat evenly.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high; add potatoes to hot skillet. Allow to cook until they begin to brown; stir to allow even browning. Continue to cook until all potatoes are fork tender, approximately 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Whisk together the eggs and water; pour into heated skillet and allow to cook until the sides have become firm. Fold eggs toward the center of the skillet, continue to cook, stirring occasionally to slightly scramble; cook until eggs are no longer runny.
- Top eggs with a few slices of avocado; serve with potatoes and grapes on the side.
Calories: 319kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 229mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g