- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/8 cup jam, all-fruit
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup raisins, seedless
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 cup spinach
- Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin.
- Using two different sized circular food cutters, cut 4 slices of bread into large circles and the remaining 4 into slightly smaller circles.
- Spread the smaller circles with jam and the larger ones with almond butter. Then, place the smaller circle onto the larger one so that the jelly side is face down on the almond butter. (The slice will reveal the outer area of the almond butter part of bread.)
- Add raisins to the outside of the smaller circle to form “petals.” (The almond butter will help make them stick.)
- Cut celery and use this as the stem of the flower; add spinach for the leaves.
- Decorate with any remaining ingredients as desired, serving leftovers on the side.
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 316mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 19g