- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1/2 cup hummus
- Cut each slice of bread into a large circle, using most of the slice. These will be used as the centers of the flowers.
- Halve the grapes lengthwise to use as petals. For the mouth, quarter the cherry tomatoes lengthwise. Thinly slice the cucumber to form the eyes; the pupils will be sliced black olives.
- Use some hummus to “glue” the pieces in place; serve any remaining ingredients on the side.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 327mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g