- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 3 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- 2 cup blackberries
- Spray a large skillet or griddle with cooking spray.
- Mix together flour, flax, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, sugar, and salt. Whisk in the milk, egg, vanilla, and oil until fully combined.
- Heat the skillet over medium. Once hot, add 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbly. Flip and continue to cook for an additional minute or until golden and cooked through; remove from heat. Repeat until all batter has been used.
- Top pancakes with butter, maple syrup, and berries as desired.
Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 355mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 22g