- 1 cup hummus
- 4 large (6-1/2″ dia) naan
- 4 serving TURKEY BREAST, DELI SLICED
- 4 leaf inner lettuce
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cup honeydew
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- Spread an even amount of hummus onto each piece of naan bread.
- Top with turkey, lettuce, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, and cheddar cheese. Roll up or fold in half and slice into smaller pieces.
- Serve with honeydew and edamame on the side.
Calories: 661kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 1430mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 17g