- 4 large naan
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 medium orange
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- Cut bread into quarters (any shape you feel the kids will love), and slice pepper. Peel oranges and split into wedges.
- Divide all ingredients into 4 equal portions, place into separate containers, and pack into lunchboxes. If serving at home, simply set out all ingredients separately and allow children to assemble pizzas as desired.
- Serve pizzas with peppers, dip, and oranges on the side.
Calories: 565kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 1559mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 9g