Five-Spice Glazed Salmon and Sesame Green BeansPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 teaspoon soy sauce, gluten free
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice Blend
- 2 clove garlic
- 12 ounce salmon
- 3 cup green beans
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup pineapple
- In a small bowl, whisk the honey, soy sauce, five-spice powder, and garlic. Put the salmon, skin side down, on a large plate and pour the honey mixture over it. Flip the fillets so they are skin side up. Let the fish marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Position a rack 6 inches from the broiler and heat the broiler on high. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss the green beans with the olive and sesame oils. Arrange the beans on one half of the prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the salmon skin side down on the other half of the baking sheet. Brush the salmon with any remaining marinade from the plate.
- Broil the salmon and green beans for 3 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven, toss the green beans with tongs, and reposition the salmon pieces as needed so that they cook evenly. Continue to broil until the salmon is just cooked through and the beans are crisp-tender.
- Toss the green beans with the sesame seeds and lemon juice. Serve with salmon and pineapple on the side.
Calories: 354kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 292mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 28g