- 2 cup oats, dry
- 6 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Cook oats as directed on package.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Whisk eggs together, then season with salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs into hot skillet. Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes, then stir; continue cooking until eggs are no longer runny, stirring occasionally to scramble.
- Slice strawberries.
- Top oats with strawberries and honey, and serve alongside scrambled eggs.
Calories: 467kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 279mg | Sodium: 311mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 8g