- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 2 cup strawberries
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut tomatoes and onion into wedges and place on a baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and toss to coat. Roast for 20-30 minutes or until browned.
- While veggies roast, prepare fish by brushing with olive oil. In a small bowl mix together cumin, remaining salt, and pepper; then rub onto fish. Place in oven with veggies and allow to bake for 10-15 minutes or until it flakes when pulled back with a fork.
- Once tomatoes and onion wedges have finished roasting, remove and allow to cool slightly. Then, add to a food processor along with the cilantro. Gradually add 1/4 cup of olive oil as well as the chipotle (use more or less to taste), processing until smooth.
- Warm tortillas by following the package directions.
- Serve fish in tortillas, topped with sour cream and tomato salsa. Serve strawberries on the side.
Calories: 614kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 922mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 8g