- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium lime
- 4 medium tortillas, corn
- 1 medium cabbage
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 medium orange
- Coat fish with taco seasoning.
- In a food processor, whisk together the yogurt, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and juice of one lime.
- Heat grill to medium high (It may be best to line the grill with foil or spray with a grill specific non-stick spray. If not grilling, use a skillet).
- Add fish and cook for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- Place tortillas on grill (or in same skillet) and cook until warm.
- Add some fish to each tortilla, top with sliced cabbage, sliced avocado and freshly chopped cilantro.
- Drizzle with the yogurt sauce. Serve orange wedges on the side; spritz with additional lime juice if desired.
Calories: 404kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 367mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 10g