- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 2 teaspoon vinegar, balsamic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 medium apple
- 1 cup mandarin oranges, canned in juice
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 medium carrot
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook rice as directed on package. Meanwhile, slice fish into strips. Whisk together vinegar, salt and paprika; pour over fish sticks.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow dish. In a separate shallow dish, mix bread crumbs, pepper, and garlic and onion powders. Dip each fish stick in egg, then breading. Place onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Core and chop apple. Mix with mandarin oranges and cranberries. Slice cucumber and cut carrots into sticks.
- Serve fish sticks with rice, fruit salad, carrot and cucumber slices.
Calories: 589kcal | Carbohydrates: 93g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 144mg | Sodium: 847mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 23g