- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 2 large egg white
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 4 medium carrot
- 2 cup green peas, frozen
- 2 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Set a wire rack on a baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
- Place breadcrumbs, lemon pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and salt into a shallow bowl and mix thoroughly (a pie plate would work great!). Place flour in a second shallow dish and egg whites in a third.
- Dredge each strip of fish in the flour and then dip in the egg; roll in the breadcrumb mixture, coating on all sides. Place on the prepared rack and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until fish is cooked through and the breading is golden brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, peel and dice carrots.
- Steam carrots and peas (either over the stove or using a steamer) and serve alongside fish with orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 358mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g