- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 large egg white
- 2 tablespoon bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut potato into strips to resemble fingers.
- Whisk egg slightly, then set aside.
- Place bread crumbs, pepper, and Parmesan in a shallow bowl and mix together.
- Dip each “finger” into the egg whites and then into the bread mixture, then place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until crispy, turning halfway through baking.
Calories: 67kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 160mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g