- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1/4 cup diced green chilies, canned
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup grapes
- 2 medium bell pepper, yellow
- Chop tomato and cilantro.
- Cube chicken, and season with salt and pepper (or your favorite low sodium, all-purpose seasoning).
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Add chicken and cook until browned and no longer pink.
- Combine tomato, cilantro, cooked chicken, lime juice, cream cheese, and green chilies in a bowl. Spread mixture over 1/2 of each tortilla, top with shredded cheddar cheese, then fold remaining half over top.
- Preheat a clean skillet over medium. Add quesadillas, one at a time, to the hot skillet.
- Cook on both sides until crispy and cheese is melted; remove from heat and cut in half. Repeat until all quesadillas have been toasted.
- Serve with grapes and sliced peppers on the side.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 391mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g