- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 15 ounce black eyed peas, canned
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 leaf lettuce, romaine
- Drain and rinse beans and peas. Combine beans and veggies.
- Dice tomato, avocado and pepper. Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix ranch dressing, cumin, garlic powder and salt together, in a small bowl.
- Pour over beans and veggies.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of mixture into the center of a large lettuce leaf and roll up to eat.