- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 large egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup grapes
- Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-high.
- Meanwhile, dice peppers and tomatoes; mince garlic. Set aside separately.
- Add the bell pepper to the hot skillet and saute for 1-2 minutes, until the pepper begins to soften. Add the tomato and garlic. Stir briefly and remove from skillet.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with water and add more cooking spray to skillet. Pour eggs into skillet and allow to fill the entire skillet by tipping it around when necessary. Help the eggs cook throughout by moving the eggs into the center with a spatula and allowing eggs to drain back to the edges.
- Once the eggs are cooked, top with cooked veggies and feta cheese onto half the egg mixture. Carefully fold the other half of the egg over. Slide out onto a plate and cut into four equal wedges.
- Serve with grapes.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 292mg | Sodium: 241mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g