- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/3 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar, rice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 8 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 medium banana
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Cool.
- Meanwhile, grate cucumber and combine with yogurt, feta, quartered cherry tomatoes, dill, rice vinegar and salt. Add cooled quinoa and mix well.
- Slice pitas in half and split open. Add a lettuce leaf to each pita half and stuff with quinoa mixture. Place 2 pita halves and half a banana on each plate.
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 623mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 15g