- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/8 cup milk
- 8 large egg
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 2 medium mango
- Add oil to a non-stick skillet and heat over medium.
- Dice bell pepper, add to pan, and sauté 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together milk and eggs. Add to skillet and scramble together with pepper, cooking until no longer runny.
- Turn off heat, stir in spinach, and allow to wilt; top with feta.
- Toast bread.
- Serve eggs over toast with sliced mango on the side.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 390mg | Sodium: 471mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 18g