- 4 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, jarred
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/8 cup basil, fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 large egg
- 4 medium pear
- Cook pasta to al dente as directed on package; allow to cool to room temperature. While pasta is cooking, hard boil eggs.
- Meanwhile, chop peppers, tomatoes, cucumber and artichoke hearts; add to a large mixing bowl. Stir in dressing, feta, chopped basil, salt, pepper, and pasta. Peel eggs, chop, and add to salad. Mix well to coat evenly.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature with pears on the side.
Calories: 415kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 203mg | Sodium: 714mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 24g