- 1/8 cup, crumbled feta cheese crumbles
- 1 tbsp parsley, fresh
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 breast chicken breast
- 4 roll (1 oz) ROLLS, DINNER, WHOLE WHEAT
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup pieces mango
- 2 cucumber (8-1/4″) cucumber
- 3 stalk, medium (7-1/2″ – 8″ long) celery
- Mix feta, parsley, minced garlic, pepper in a small bowl.
- Place a small slit in the side of chicken breast, stuff with feta mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add chicken and brown on each side; cooking until no longer pink.
- Serve 1/2 chicken breast on each roll topped with spinach; mango pieces and cucumber, and celery.
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 316mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g