- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 15 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 6 ounce tomato paste, canned
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 medium hamburger buns, whole wheat
- 2 cup blackberries
- Dice onion, mince garlic; dice bell pepper and carrots. Grate zucchini.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium low heat. Add onion and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add bell pepper, carrot and zucchini, stir to combine.
- Raise heat to medium and saute about 10 minutes or until most of the moisture has evaporated.
- Add ground beef, and cook until completely browned, 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in corn. Add diced tomatoes with juice, tomato paste, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, chili powder, and salt and stir to combine.
- Continue to cook for about 10 minutes.
- Serve on buns with blackberries on the side.
Calories: 344kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 935mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 21g