- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup lettuce, shredded
- 3 cup spinach
- 2 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing, light
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Line a baking dish with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, olive oil, and thyme.
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper, brush with the mustard mixture, and pat with Parmesan cheese.
- Transfer chicken breasts to the prepared baking sheet, and bake on the top oven rack for 15 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- While chicken is baking, shred the lettuce and slice the strawberries; toss into a large mixing bowl along with the spinach and dressing.
- Serve chicken with salad and rolls on the side.
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 561mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g