- 2 medium banana
- 1/8 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/2 cup granola
- Peel your bananas and cut them into 3 or 4 sections each.
- Spoon peanut butter into a ziploc bag, seal, and cut the tip off of one corner; squeeze onto top of each banana chunk. (It will be easiest to put the peanut butter into a pastry bag with a tip, but you don’t have to get that fancy.)
- Dip the bottom part of each banana chunk into yogurt then into granola to coat. (You may need to break the granola into smaller pieces first to help it stick.)