- 24 standard cupcake liners
- 2 cup pastry flour, whole wheat
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup pumpkin, canned
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seed kernels
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line muffin pan with paper liners. Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda into a mixing bowl; add salt, stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients, except pumpkin seeds.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix gently until just barely mixed together.
- Place an even amount of batter into each muffin cup, sprinkle each with pumpkin seeds. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 66mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g